The Best Online Radio Station Playing The UK’s Hottest Hits
ON BOLT RADIO NOW!
ON BOLT RADIO NOW!
We Are Bolt Radio
Thank you for being a part of Bolt Radio. We are an Online Radio Station based in Lancaster, Lancashire and we are the UK’s freshest internet radio station, with a clear agenda to entertain the nation with our hot playlists and great presenters.
We have collected our favourite fresh hits and bring them to you in a big bundle of fun everyday!
We are a passionate bunch of talented boys and girls, and we are loving being a part of the your daily life.
We bring you the latest national and local Lancashire news and weather every hour, so you can stay right up to date with us.
We Love Having You Here!
We are your number one online radio station, delivering the very best entertainment every single day, playing you The Biggest Songs by The Biggest Artists.
An Internet Radio Station in Lancashire that’s on the UP!
Our online radio station was launch jan 2020 but rebranded to Bolt Radio in Dec 2021.
We have a great selection of the greatest hits via our internet radio broadcasting around Lancaster, Lancashire and across the UK, brought to you by the very best online radio presenters!
We have the Liam kennedy breakfast show to help you start your day with greatest hits.
Drive time with Lydia Alty will keep you company where ever you are
- There’s Mid morning with Luke Smithurst for those late risers!
- And don’t miss Ginger and Nuts Friday madness
- Or enjoy The evening show with mark Thomas
- There’s Weekday rewind with Nigel Bateman
- And chillax with the Chill Out Zone with Dj lazy b
- Theres’s the great Overnight Dance connection with dean jackaon
- And you can enjoy Weekend Anthems with Ian james
- There’s great fun to be had with Big fat party anthems with big Tommy
- You can enjoy Saturday morning live
- And Saturday music marathon also with big Tommy
- Dance anthems with Liam and Lydia
- Enjoy Floorfillers
- Have a Weekend Breakfast with Mark Thomas
- Or enjoy Sunday Vibes with Dagny Rollins
- Keep up to date with The Top 40 – Dean Jackson
- And there’s always The Request Show with Liam and Lydia
Bolt Radio’s goal for this year is to get a small scale dab listens and get irn news from sky. And more hits and people to the socials and our UK online radio website.
To Advertise with Bolt radio drop us a line @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Latest UK News on Bolt Radio
- Travel industry expects mandatory hotel quarantine to be introduced 'imminently'Travel industry sources have told Sky News they expect mandatory hotel quarantine to be introduced imminently, as the government tries to suppress new variants of coronavirus. Read more »
- Vaccine rollout a 'resoundingly powerful' argument for the Union, says health secretaryThe UK's vaccination programme is a "resoundingly powerful" argument for the benefits of the Union, the health secretary has said. Read more »
- Woman who slit girl's throat in park has minimum term increased after judge's mistakeA woman who slit the throat of a seven-year-old girl has had her minimum term increased after the judge said it had been "calculated in error". Read more »
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of 11-year-old boyA 32-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of an 11-year-old boy. Read more »
- UK access to Pfizer jab threatened as EU imposes new controls on COVID vaccine exportsThe European Union has threatened to impose strict controls on the exporting of coronavirus vaccines made in the bloc. Read more »
- COVID jab given to almost four in five over-80s but vaccine supply is 'tight', health secretary warnsAlmost four in five of those aged over 80 have received a first dose of a COVID vaccine, Health Secretary Matt Hancock has said. Read more »
- Man sentenced to life for murdering schoolboy over '£2,000 blackmail plot'A 20-year-old man has been sentenced to life after being found guilty of the murder of a 15-year-old boy. Read more »
- CPS facing judicial review into claims it dropped 'weak' rape cases to improve conviction ratesA judicial review is being launched this week into claims the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) unlawfully abandoned "weak" rape cases to boost conviction rates. Read more »
- UK records lowest daily rise in coronavirus cases so far this yearThe UK has recorded its lowest daily rise in coronavirus cases so far this year, with 22,195. Read more »
- PM confirms data on easing restrictions will be assessed before mid-FebruaryData on when coronavirus lockdown restrictions can start to be eased will be assessed before mid-February, the prime minister has said. Read more »
- Will Young questions why brother not assessed by psychiatrist before he took his own lifeSinger Will Young has said he is "astounded" his twin brother was allowed to leave hospital following a suicide attempt - just days before taking his own life. Read more »
- Flaming Lips hold 'space bubble' gigs to get COVID creativeThe Flaming Lips are known for frontman Wayne Coyne zorbing in a large transparent ball over the crowd at their gigs. Read more »
- Davina McCall responds as troll calls her 'old' woman who 'should cover up'Davina McCall has responded to an online troll who described her as an "old, over sun-kissed woman" who "should cover up". Read more »
- Dani Dyer announces birth of baby boy - and sends love to other 'lockdown mommas'Love Island star Dani Dyer has announced the birth of her baby boy with a message sending "love to all the mommas out there in lockdown". Read more »
- Adele marks 10th anniversary of 21 - but keeps fans waiting on new musicAdele has marked the 10th anniversary of her award-winning album 21 - but still isn't giving anything away about when any new music might be released. Read more »
- John Lennon was 'bubbling over with excitement' at UK returnJohn Lennon was "bubbling over with excitement" about returning to the UK in a phone call the night before he was assassinated in New York, according to a newly released letter by his aunt. Read more »
- Kenneth Branagh to play Boris Johnson in new TV pandemic dramaAward-winning actor Kenneth Branagh is to play Boris Johnson in a new TV drama charting the country's COVID pandemic through the eyes of the prime minister. Read more »
- Brassic's back as Sky doubles original film and TV content for 2021Sky will be doubling its offering of original film and TV content, with more than 125 new Sky Originals planned for 2021. Read more »
- Carey Mulligan on The Dig: 'Platonic leads are very rare on screen… This is different'When I suggest to the director of The Dig that a film about archaeology isn't usual blockbuster fare, he quite rightly reminds me that "Lara Croft and Indiana Jones were pretty big box office hits". Read more »
- The White Tiger: Why the world has found a star in Adarsh Gourav"It's the century of the brown man and the yellow man, and God save everybody else," asserts Balram Halwai, the servant-turned-entrepreneur whose rise we follow in The White Tiger, towards the end of the tale. Read more »
News every hour on the hour at Bolt Radio
BOLTRADIO to 84433