loader image

Burnley: Firefighters help person out of Williams Road blaze

A FIRE broke out yesterday causing one person to be injured with smoke inhalation.

Two fire engines from Burnley and Nelson stations arrived on Williams Road, Burnley at around 5.30pm yesterday to find a house on fire.

They were able to help someone get out of the burning building, who was then assessed by paramedics and treated for smoke inhalation.

The crews made the scene safe and remained there for around one hour and forty minutes.

CONTACT THE STUDIO